Let’s empower your role, your goal and your soul!
Is it time to make positive change in some particular area of your life?
Is there something you want to say YES to but need inspiration, insight, confidence and a plan to move forward?
Don’t wait another minute!
You have a dream, a vision for your life and a deep desire to achieve it. It takes real bravery to set out to reach for our dreams and shoot for the stars. We start the journey full of enthusiasm and excitement. It’s not long before we realize our dreams are bigger than we realized. We encounter obstacles, detours and disappointments. We may realize we were unprepared or don’t have the right tools.
Many of us reach a point where we realize it takes even more bravery to complete our journey than it took to start. And…
We realize we might need help along the way.
My name is Kay Packard and I understand the struggles of impossible journeys all too well. Recently I went on a 13-day spiritual pilgrimage in the Himalaya’s called a Yatra. Starting out each morning was easy but the climbs got longer and steeper with each passing day. Each day pushed me to my limits and beyond. Each day was filled with painful doubts and tears. I faced the bitter fear again and again that I wasn’t mentally prepared or up to the challenge, physically. Every step forward was a struggle, but the prospect of quitting and turning back was even more brutal. It felt like I had no winning option but I continued on, even though I was usually the last one to reach camp each night.
Yet there is help and hope…
The pilgrimage had guides leading, guiding, supporting and following us every step of the way. These guides knew the path to our goal, the challenges we would face, the tools required to succeed, and the support we would need. I was comforted by the patience, consistency and smile of the guide-become-friend that encouraged and accompanied me to each new destination. At the end of the Yatra I felt unimaginably stronger, unbelievably accomplished and quite humbled. I achieved unexpected victory both in my inward voyage as well as the outward expedition. Without the help of these knowledgeable guides, I would have struggled and might not have realized my own power.
I can help you unlock your inner power!
My struggles and triumph in the Himalayas mirror the quest you are facing with your dream life. You have the power to achieve your dream, but with an experienced guide or Success Coach you can:
- Avoid common pitfalls and obstacles
- Have the tools you need to succeed
- Be shown a faster way toward your goals to excel and thrive
- Receive encouragement and support every step of the way
Proven step-by-step systems give you the following:
- Practical, nuts-and-bolts strategies and action steps as well as the transformational inner work that’s essential for you as an advancing business owner and entrepreneur
- The solutions to challenges such as building better relationships, claiming your worth, managing money, building a business, how to charge what you’re worth, attract more clients, brand your unique brilliance, create packages that sell and more
- What to focus on (and what to let go of) to enjoy your life and to profitably grow your business
- More than just a collection of strategies – a way to grow your business that feels easy and authentic because all the pieces fit together
With grace and ease, focus and commitment, we’ll work together to empower your goal, role and soul.
What to Expect:
- Get “unhooked” from your emotional triggers so you can make decisions more quickly (hang up your hangups)
- See any challenging situation from different perspectives and make authentically powerful and aligned choices
- Create unstoppable motivation and commitment to reach your aspirations
- Keep from getting stuck in your story so you can move forward toward your goals and dreams
Gain clarity to declare concrete steps toward amazing breakthroughs in your current career or transition into and entirely new vocation. Analyzing your hands provides definite indicators toward your ideal ‘work’.
Identify and eliminate dangerous mindsets and strategize your new or advancing business.
Clarify and align your money beliefs to the life you want to live. Investigate where your money beliefs originated and recalibrate them. How we do money is how we do life. It’s easy to make more money when you have the right tools that work – for YOU!
Use practical tools to integrate conflict and opposition from a space of Heart Wisdom. Learn to detach from limiting constructs of the mind and consciously step into new levels of awareness and awakened living. Your life has an almost unimaginable significance.
Learn more about:
Kay is the best teacher and coach that I have come across. Kay is very knowledgeable not just in Hand Analysis but in being able to help me promote myself. I am blessed to be working with such a professional and exceptional businesswoman. I believe in her abilities.
If you need to get some coaching with your business I highly recommend Kay.
– Jo Hayden
Certified Hand Analyst, Australia
I so appreciate the safety and deep listening that Kay provides. It allowed me to be vulnerable, identify and speak my fears, beliefs, and agreements I had glossed-over and projected onto others…..which have been keeping me stuck.
If you know you are stuck but have little idea what is holding you back, don’t wait any longer. Kay has a gentle yet persistent and highly effective coaching style that encourages you to identify and expose whatever is holding you back and develop an affirmation which anchors your new direction!
– Laura Gibson
Certified Master Hand Analyst, Canada
I came to Kay five months ago with a list of ten different areas in my life that needed to see improvement. For a multitude of reasons I had put my personal and spiritual growth on hold for years. As I took a long hard look at myself, it was apparent to me that I no longer resembled the individual I wanted to be.
Kay has an exceptional gift to share in helping others achieve their most magnificent life! She has an amazing sense of intuition which she wraps around you like a blanket, all the while full of curiosity to see exactly what it is you see. Her curiosity invites so much possibility. I feel so incredibly lucky to have worked with such an innovative and committed spirit.
Through coaching sessions with Kay I have been able to see for the first time, very clearly how my life-lesson themes play out, and this has enabled me to make new choices. Kay has given me many practical tools to use when I am faced with challenges. I have seen progress in nearly all ten areas of focus and I am certainly closer to being that person I want to be: peaceful, confident, and happy. Am I ready to part ways with my personal guide (Kay)? No way! I have found a true gem.
Mother of two and Motel Manager
I experienced a devastating breakup last year and came to Kay in need of getting my life back on track and in alignment with my purpose. With Kay, I’ve learned so many techniques to deal with everyday life. She has shared her gifts which has helped re-ignite my light. Coaching with her has made me a better person, mother and friend. I’ve been able to identify my purpose and mission in life, developed a life plan to achieve goals and develop my gifts. I feel more fulfilled. I’m living on purpose. Kay has been a true blessing for me. She is a gifted, non-judgmental, kind and caring spirit. I consider her my spiritual mother. I’m forever grateful for her guidance in this exciting journey called “life.”
– Dana Bradshaw, Texas
Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Guide/Coach and Philanthropist
Thank you for giving me the gift of sight. For helping me to see my potential and giving me tools to reach my real estate business goals. I’m excited to exercise my new confidence! God has blessed you with so many gifts and your gift of love for others is tremendous! You want for everyone good things. Coaching with you is a wonderful gift that will continue to give for a life-time.
– Lora Gomes
Bay Shore Realty, California Central Coast
Schedule a free discovery session
Schedule a free discovery session with Kay to share your wildest dreams, goals and current challenges. We’ll find out if working together is a good fit. You’ll leave the call with an idea of how coaching works along with a couple of action steps to help you move forward.
Private Coaching Sessions
Vocational Selection and Direction, Business and Life Coaching
Jump-Start your decision to realize your aspirations. We’ll pre-schedule 10 sessions to meet weekly (or bi-monthly) for 1 hour each session. You’ll create a solid foundation for taking action, shifting mindsets and seeing immediate results.
90-Day Jump Start includes:
- Sacred Money Archetypes assessment and 20-minute reading
- Questions to crystalize your aim for success
- Personalized assignments to propel you toward your goals
- Self-assigned action steps
- Celebration of accomplishments
- Brainstorm next steps and resources for ongoing growth
6-Month Focus & Achieve
6-Month Focus & Achieve through this comprehensive approach in addressing your business, relationships, money, mindsets and more. We’ll pre-schedule 21 sessions to meet weekly (or bi-monthly) for 1 hour each session.
6-Month Focus and Achieve includes:
- Identify limiting beliefs and get tools to manage them
- Harness creative tension for balanced living
- Design customized mantras to transform challenges into opportunities
- Explore and prioritize your goals
- Co-create plan(s) to meet your goals
- Accountability tracking
- Tools to create lasting positive change toward the life you want to live
- Money Breakthrough mindset coaching ($197 value)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping) and customized scripts for success
12-Month Reinvention is for anyone who is:
- Starting a new business
- Up leveling a current business.
- Transitioning from corporate work to entrepreneurship
- Experiencing radical change such as unexpected loss of employment
- Undergoing a crisis of meaning and in need of stress reduction techniques
- In need of increased self-value with restored and revived boundaries
Complete the form to request Private Coaching. I’ll reply with next steps.